Our mission is to provide nourishing meals, fellowship, and encouragement to those in need.
Many of our neighbors face difficult decisions each day. We are here to make sure that a hot meal isn't one of their concerns. Beyond just food, we strive to provide a welcoming community, a listening ear, and hope for those in need.
Would you like to see Mooresville Soup Kitchen's mission in action?
Watch the incredible video below to get a glimpse of what happens
here at MSK to help those in need in our community!
Mooresville Soup Kitchen would like to give a HUGE thank you to Arthur Woodle at Pylon Productions, Inc., for his donation of time and expertise in support of MSK with this incredible video! Thank you Arthur.
Pylon Productions | PylonPro.com | 770.425.4245 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 9, 2018 Food Stamps Fall Short and How MSK Tries to Bridge The Gap Jan 9, 2018
- Sep 28, 2017 Volunteering at MSK Sep 28, 2017
- Jul 30, 2017 Watermark Church Feeds Iredell September Food Drive Supports Local Needs Jul 30, 2017
- Jul 21, 2017 Lack of Affordable Housing Remembering our Veterans Jul 21, 2017
- Jul 12, 2017 Mooresville Soup Kitchen reaches 30 years Jul 12, 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
January 23rd: Painting with Twist (Click HERE to sign up)
February 2nd: Ground Hog Day
February 14th: Valentine's Day
February 19th: President's Day
March 17: St. Patrick's Day
January: National Soup Month
February: Canned Food Month
March: National Frozen Food Month, National Nutrition Month
$5 will provide a family 4 microwave meals for 5 days
$25 will provide our veterans a hot meal for 14 days