Our mission is to provide nourishing meals, fellowship, and encouragement to those in need.
Many of our neighbors face difficult decisions each day. We are here to make sure that a hot meal isn't one of their concerns. Beyond just food, we strive to provide a welcoming community, a listening ear, and hope for those in need.
MSK Fundamentals of Food Service is Coming Soon in 2018!
Would you like to see Mooresville Soup Kitchen's mission in action?
Watch the incredible video below to get a glimpse of what happens
here at MSK to help those in need in our community!
Mooresville Soup Kitchen would like to give a HUGE thank you to Arthur Woodle at Pylon Productions, Inc., for his donation of time and expertise in support of MSK with this incredible video! Thank you Arthur.
Pylon Productions | PylonPro.com | 770.425.4245 | email@example.com
- Jan 9, 2018 Food Stamps Fall Short and How MSK Tries to Bridge The Gap Jan 9, 2018
- Sep 28, 2017 Volunteering at MSK Sep 28, 2017
- Jul 30, 2017 Watermark Church Feeds Iredell September Food Drive Supports Local Needs Jul 30, 2017
- Jul 21, 2017 Lack of Affordable Housing Remembering our Veterans Jul 21, 2017
- Jul 12, 2017 Mooresville Soup Kitchen reaches 30 years Jul 12, 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
March 30th: Good Friday
April 1st: Easter Sunday/ April Fool's Day
May 28th: Memorial Day
March: National Frozen Food Month, National Nutrition Month
April: National Garden Month
May: National Barbecue Month/ National Salad Month
$5 will provide a family 4 microwave meals for 5 days
$25 will provide our veterans a hot meal for 14 days